Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Have Loved The Stars Too Fondly To Be Fearful Of The Night

When I die, I hope to have absolutely nothing left in me. I'll stand at the gates and tell God that I have given the world all that I possibly could. That every talent, every thought, every word, and every bit of my soul was fully executed on this planet. I want to die exhausted from the glory of life, rather than fade out from a boring and unfulfilling state of existence.

However, I think sometimes I want so much out of life that I forget to appreciate the simple things. Taking some time to stop and smell the roses, in part, is what it means to give this world my soul. How can I give everything I have if I don't pay attention to what the world is giving me?

We need the roses. We need the rain. We need everything the world is giving us, because our planet is a stage. All the flowers , trees, oceans, and lakes set the scenes to enhance our lives.

The people are the supporting cast,  my life is the plot. And I am the director.

But I am also the superstar.

It is like that for each and every one of us, yet we don't often pay attention to our stories, or realize our superstar potential.

We have all the power in the world to control our lives, and we're all born with an inner superstar that needs to be set free. And the saddest part about life is that some of us never realize how amazing we truly are, and don't discover our superstardom until it's too late.

I just want to give God everything I have.

It all becomes more meaningful when I realize that my life is a performance, only there's no intermission. No rehearsal.

And I want to be a star, before it's my time to become one somewhere in the depths of the universe, and under the light of a moon I haven't met yet .

I love you all.

Xo

2 comments:

  1. love your writing, very insightful! Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! I am now following you to keep in touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete