Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Heart Could Beat With Bricks And Strings

I have decided to return to the blog world, and with my return comes Lady Gaga talk. 

I shall save my complete adoration of Gaga for another blog post. All you need to know is that I worship this woman with every breath she takes, step she places, and planet she invades. She has helped me in every way possible find the inner strength in myself and I know for sure I wouldn’t be nearly as confident in myself if it wasn't for her. I will worship her for ALWAYS, and that is fact.

Her new album ATRPOP came out last month, and I really love the direction of her creativity. The ARTPOP era is definitely different from her previous work, yet there’s still that effervescent Gaga flare we know and love. I don’t think it’s fair to continually compare her to her past work, but it’s amazing to see her growth. In every sense of the word, she’s an artist. It’s wide open for interpretation, but ARTPOP is a representation of her life. As she stated in the music video for Marry The Night, many moons ago;

“When I look back on my life, it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened, it’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way.”


Artists see the world differently than those with confined imaginations and low levels of creativity.  The world is only two dimensional if you choose to see it that way. And with ARTPOP, the world, art, and life could mean ANYTHING.

Now, enjoy some of my favorite pictures from Gaga's ARTPOP era.
















1 comment:

  1. try to visit www.robecart.com they have shoes, nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete